FLEXI-BOARDING AT DALLAM
We understand the pressures of modern life on families. There’s never enough time to do everything that needs to be done, let alone the things we would really like to do.
Pressures on modern family life
Flexi-boarding is a way to relieve stresses such as:
- parents who need to work early, late or in shifts
- parents who need to work away from home
- support with homework (for student AND parents!)
- reducing daily travel time to and from school.
Flexi-boarding offers the benefits of full boarding to those families that would like it but don’t need it all the time.
Three flexi-boarding options
Dallam School now offers three flexi-boarding options:
- weekly (Mon – Fri)
- part week (any number of regular overnight stays per week)
- extended day (any number of breakfast and/or after school sessions per week)
Part week options include transfer to and from school, supervised prep (homework), evening meal and breakfast and any regular organised evening activities.
For the extended day options:
- breakfast session – children can arrive from 7.15am for breakfast and transfer to school.
- after school session – students will transfer from school, have supervised prep (homework) and enjoy their evening meal before being picked up.
Choice of accommodation
See our accommodation page to choose between traditional shared rooms or our modern en-suite, individual rooms.
How to book
Contact us today by emailing email@example.com.
Milnthorpe, Cumbria LA7 7DD